Job Title: Science Teacher
Weeks: 39 weeks, term time only
Salary: £22,260 – £29,680
R.E.A.L Education are seeking a Science Teacher to support and maintain a high level of learner engagement through preparation and delivery of an innovative, creative and flexible curriculum.
The successful candidate will be required to.
- Advocate on behalf of the young people and their families in your care.
- Be responsible for the assessment, planning, tracking, delivery and review of a learner’s curriculum including lesson plans and schemes of work.
- Offer a variety of approaches and opportunities in delivery to focus on engagement and seek advice from designated subject leads where appropriate.
- To support all designated Learning Managers with the collection and collation of pupil information.
- To support all designated Learning Managers with the completion of all assessments, pupil tracking documents, progress reports and feedback reports to commissioning bodies
- To play an active role in the development of your subject specific curriculum by supporting the subject leads and contributing to improvement action plans
You will be an experienced education professional, with at least three years experience of working with children and young people within an education setting. The successful candidate must have a recognised qualified teacher status and have sound knowledge of the science curriculum.
This role does include driving across Nottinghamshire, therefore please ensure you have a full Driving Licence and access to a vehicle with business insurance.
In addition to your holiday entitlement and paid bank holidays, we will offer you 5 days paid dependency leave a year, access to the company’s Westfield Health, support your continuous professional development and provide a bereavement insurance policy.
We believe that building trust and positive relationships with learners is key to successful intervention. If this is something you believe in, then please contact us at email@example.com for a campaign pack, or for further information.