R.E.A.L Alternative Provision School – Specialist Teaching Assistant
Job Title: Specialist Teaching Assistant
Salary: £14,000 per annum + £2,000 per annum additional responsibility payment for a focus on English per annum
Working Pattern: Permanent, full-time (37.5 hours) per week term time only
Closing Date: Monday 13th November 2017 Interviews W/C 20th November 2017
R.E.A.L Alternative Provision School aspire to be the leading provider of high quality learning opportunities and innovative approaches to enable all children to receive a valuable life changing experience through our values of trust innovation and achievement. To help us to achieve this we now require an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our R.E.A.L Alternative Provision School team as a Specialist Teaching Assistant who will have a specific focus on English. The position is full time (37.5 hours per week) Monday-Friday term time only.
A key quality will be an ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues to provide creative personalised programmes of learning.
Your aim – to enable our students to meet their full potential, get back on track and achieve challenging outcomes.
R..E.A.L Alternative Provision School Specialist Teaching Assistants:
- are willing to go the extra mile for students
- are child focused and enjoy motivating children
- are able to build good relationships with children, their families, colleagues and other professionals
- communicate effectively
- are able to plan, prepare and deliver specific parts of a student’s programme under the direction of a Learning Manager
- track and report on the progress of students
- have access to a suitable vehicle and are willing to transport young people in and around Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire
- are self-motivated and highly organised
- comply with the Company’s key values and ethos
- participate in the Company’s induction and ongoing training programme for staff.
Applications are welcome from people from a variety of backgrounds which will have given them experience of working with children or adults with complex additional needs.
Please send your completed application form and CV through to:
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.