Improving Pathways into Construction Breakfast Meeting
R.E.A.L. Education is delighted to announce its plans for a new East Midlands based Construction Training Academy.
Working in collaboration with surrounding local authorities, industry partners, the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) and other third party agencies, the new academy sets out to address the skills shortage faced regionally by the industry.
We are seeking to establish collaborative partnerships with interested parties, with an end goal of producing more ‘work ready’ employees for the industry.
The plans will be unveiled at a breakfast meeting on Wednesday 13th February (7.15am for a 7.30am start) at Portland Training College Portland College, Eastwood Suite, Nottingham Road, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 4TJ.
The breakfast meeting will include:
• An introduction to R.E.A.L.
• The new East Midlands Construction Training Academy
• Addressing the skills gap for employers
• Better accessibility to apprenticeships for employers
• Pathways into construction for under represented groups
Please confirm your attendance via email to email@example.com.